menoci is a collection of Drupal extension modules that can be used to rapidly deploy an integrated website and data management portal for research projects in the biomedical and life sciences.
The menoci suite is distributed via the dedicated menoci GitLab repository.
This distribution repository comprises the following menoci modules:
- Commons: shared libraries, group and subproject handling
- Data Archive: store and share data packages (using CDSTAR as a backend storage service; https://gitlab.gwdg.de/cdstar/cdstar)
- Literature: publication list
- Wikidata: optional extension of the publication list, that cross-references Wikidata pages of registered articles
- Antibody Catalogue: track antibodies used in the project
- Mouse Line Catalogue: track mouse lines and specimen used in the project
This documentation is created with mdbook.
The source code of this website is available at menoci-docs GitLab Repository
Copyright (C) 2012-2020 menoci contributors, see AUTHORS.md
This documentation is licensed under Creative Commons license CC-BY-SA 4.0 unless otherwise stated.